The Nashville Urban Residents Association exists to provide a unified voice for the downtown demographic, to encourage civic involvement, to stimulate local commerce and to promote neighborhood social interaction.
We are the neighborhood association for the residents of downtown Nashville. We are creating a community and are involved in what’s going on in our neighborhood.
- We don’t just talk about the issues… we do something about them!
- We don’t just wish for improvements… we work for them!
- We don’t just barely recognize our neighbors faces…we become friends!
What are you waiting for?!? JOIN THE URA NOW! Not sure you’re ready to join? No problem, feel free to just drop by our next business meeting or social and get to know us. To know us is to love us. . . you’ll wish you were a URA member all along! The success of the URA depends on your participation!
Get Involved in YOUR URA!!
There are many, many ways to get involved with the URA. Some of the easiest ways to participate are the following:
- Follow Us On Twitter and Instagram. Tag your photos and tweets with #NashvilleURA, and it will show up on this website!
- Just looking for something to do downtown? There’s always a lot going on in OUR neighborhood!! Check out the Downtown Happenings Calendar
- Have an idea for a future URA Meeting? Email the URA Board with your idea!
- The URA Board wants to know What’s On Your Mind! Make a comment for all URA members to see and discuss. Let us know your concerns and comments.